Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Dentures ar enot well reimbursed by the secu, so there is a market for them.

Perhaps someone came for a quick bite?.......or there's a lot of wisdom in it? If you had lots of dentures for sale would it gum up the works? If they were wrapped in lace they would be dentures in dentelle? Not very incisive comments?

......must be more????.....brain's gone dead.

must go...the nice men in white coats have arrived.

gnash gnash....DejW

We were at a "brocante" this morning at Sare and while wandering around I spotted something unbelievable on someone's stand.. a set of false teeth..!!
I've been trying to figure out who might be interested in buying a second hand set of false teeth - but I just can't imagine..:eek:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dentures ar enot well reimbursed by the secu, so there is a market for them.

Perhaps someone came for a quick bite?.......or there's a lot of wisdom in it? If you had lots of dentures for sale would it gum up the works? If they were wrapped in lace they would be dentures in dentelle? Not very incisive comments?

......must be more????.....brain's gone dead.

must go...the nice men in white coats have arrived.

gnash gnash....DejW

"NURSE! He's out of his room again!" :D

The odd thing was about them was that one of the teeth had a filling.. (how does that work?:confused:)

I'm impressed with your punnability!!

·
Read Only
18,642 Posts
We were at a "brocante" this morning at Sare and while wandering around I spotted something unbelievable on someone's stand.. a set of false teeth..!!
I've been trying to figure out who might be interested in buying a second hand set of false teeth - but I just can't imagine..:eek:
LOL - a friend of mine, who lives about 0.5 km from me, was also there this morning - she didn't buying anything and I don't think she was looking for false teeth :D

I think I've seen false-teeth in other brocantes etc. and I guess there would be needy people for whom it's the only solution.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Perhaps art imitating nature? Or is it the other way round?

If it's "natural" to have fillings then you want your dentures to look like the real thing?

Imitation plants sometimes have "dying" leaves to prove how good the resemblance is ?

I think you've got to the root of the denture problem.....what cheek! That's all, I'm just filling in time.....just to crown it all. My dentist wanted to join two teeth, but they were too small.....the bridge of size.

...yes all, right, nurse, I'll go quietly.....no , no, I haven't a pencil, I know I'm not allowed sharp implements.

DejW

"NURSE! He's out of his room again!" :D

The odd thing was about them was that one of the teeth had a filling.. (how does that work?:confused:)

I'm impressed with your punnability!!

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Good photo, SoleilC !

So, you were nosing around a market and came eyeball to eyeball with that lot!

Let me know if you find a secondhand brain.....people tell me I need a replacement.

DejW

This thread made me think of something...I went to the Marche aux Puces back in 2015....right outside Paris....and out of all the things, this is what I took a picture of:

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11182273_10103442814573853_5509961308717253761_n.jpg?oh=caba53940d966967f58d3af7824c1e47&oe=5A37F6D6

1 - 9 of 9 Posts