Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, the weekend is nearly upon us :clap2: so what are you good folks up to?

Obviously brunches have been curtailed, but there is still plenty to do (see my Iftar thread).

I will be working until fairly late this evening, then meeting friends for a few drinks. House party tomorrow night. Some bits & pieces in between.

You? :)

-

·
Registered
125 Posts
Fun types :D
Fun Nepalese mechanical engineer types?
Fun bisexual magicians?
Fun sado-masochistic dwarfs?
Fun vicars and tarts?
Fun delusional highly-regarded bespectacled left-wing Swiss dentists, who enjoy Dubstep, Robert Ludlum and Chekov plays, and believe the War on Terror is nothing more than CIA/Pentagon disinformation and reside in Jumeirah 1?

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fun Nepalese mechanical engineer types?
Fun bisexual magicians?
Fun sado-masochistic dwarfs?
Fun vicars and tarts?
Fun delusional highly-regarded bespectacled left-wing Swiss dentists, who enjoy Dubstep, Robert Ludlum and Chekov plays, and believe the War on Terror is nothing more than CIA/Pentagon disinformation and reside in Jumeirah 1?
All of the above.

-

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Couple of beers tonight at the golf club, then early start tomorrow. Off for more diving again (taking advantage of the kids still being in the UK)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey Elphaba, will you let me in if I wear a linen suit with shirt hanging out, and pointy Lebanese shoes?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
i was thinking of HUSH lounge at Habtoor Grand night? - anyone been here before, seems very nice, and friends have also had good times there before in the past...

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
I'm thinking TGITs at the astoria, followed by imperial suites and finishing off at Jockeys..... :rolleyes:...;)

Oh and if i get really desperate I might just try the talent in Oscars.....:clap2:

(PMSL)

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm thinking TGITs at the astoria, followed by imperial suites and finishing off at Jockeys..... :rolleyes:...;)

Oh and if i get really desperate I might just try the talent in Oscars.....:clap2:

(PMSL)

The first lot are definitely on your level ;)

There may, or may not, be talent at Oscars.....

-

·
Registered
109 Posts
Us... having my birthday on Saturday so hopefully my hubby doesn't have to work. Staying at home for dinner that night unless my little boy can make it for a late dinner. What time do most restaurants open up??

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
As soon as it is iftar, the restaurants will be open.

I think if you looked at around 6.45pm you'd be fine

·
Registered
279 Posts
Generally my weekends in London involved restaurants, movies and Shisha places.

Naturally having come to dubai, the irony is that my weekends will be the same :D

My objective is to have a car sorted by the end of it. I hate choices.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.