Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its tipping it down in sunny, southern spain today! I hear its lovely in the UK!!! :rolleyes:

Jo xxx

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And I think the forecast for tomorrow is more storms. Time to get the wellies out!

Oh good!!! My internet connection falls off when theres a storm!!! So maybe It'll be nice and quiet on here tomorrow, no "nuking" or telling anyone off LOL!!!!!!!

Jo xxx

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its tipping it down in sunny, southern spain today! I hear its lovely in the UK!!! :rolleyes:

Jo xxx
It has been glorious here ( N Lincs ) today. Like Spain ought to be, with clear blue skies, but I would still rather be in rainy Spain as it will be bone dry 10 mins later.

Darren

·
Registered
626 Posts

Jo xxx
:clap2::D:clap2:::D:clap2::D
:dance::dance::party::party::roll::roll::roll::biggrin1::biggrin1:1::eyebrows::eyebrows::juggle::juggle::juggle:
LOL :Ds::rolleyes::focus::banplease::D

·
Administrator
36,698 Posts
Gota Fria - Alicante Province

I've just seen on Canal 9 that the Gota Fria will be with us in Alicante Province imminently

·
Administrator
36,698 Posts

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
Rained most of yesterday, most of the night too. Swimming pool filling up...Managed to get in a couple of hours walk for Our Little Azor this morning before it started again....mud everywhere along the rio path.
I think the last time it rained heavily down here was sometime in March....so it makes a pleasant change.
As long as it doesn't go on too long.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rained most of yesterday, most of the night too. Swimming pool filling up...Managed to get in a couple of hours walk for Our Little Azor this morning before it started again....mud everywhere along the rio path.
I think the last time it rained heavily down here was sometime in March....so it makes a pleasant change.
As long as it doesn't go on too long.
Judging from xabiachica's post about "Gota Fria", which from my understanding is major, major storms, winds, rain and hail we could be in for more than we'd like !!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Jo xx

·
Registered
22,399 Posts
Judging from xabiachica's post about "Gota Fria", which from my understanding is major, major storms, winds, rain and hail we could be in for more than we'd like !!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Jo xx

Hmm. Not looking forward to that. Our Little Azor demands a long (two hours at least) daily walk whatever the weather.
Is the weather where you are much different from that down here? I remember you once wrote that byou had to scrape ice off your windscreen...:(

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmm. Not looking forward to that. Our Little Azor demands a long (two hours at least) daily walk whatever the weather.
Is the weather where you are much different from that down here? I remember you once wrote that byou had to scrape ice off your windscreen...:(

I dont know!! I think its all pretty much the same with regional differences??? Being nearer the coast where you are probably means you dont get it quite as cold!???

Jo xx

·
Administrator
36,698 Posts
I dont know!! I think its all pretty much the same with regional differences??? Being nearer the coast where you are probably means you dont get it quite as cold!???

Jo xx
we've had snow here a few times - not much - just enough to put a little cap on Montgo

I just saw on the news about floods in Almeria!

seems the whole coast is getting it

·
Registered
22,399 Posts

Jo xx
We arrived here last December as refugees from ice, snow and -15C temperatures so it seemed like the Equator. We never had frost the whole winter here. In January/February we had high winds, heavy rain and a couple of spectacular t-storms. Very hot here this summer. But I guess the temperature differences are minimal.
I'm looking forward to log fires this winter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.