Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into potentially moving to greens/ views. Is there any particular building to avoid or any better than others? Are there lots of children out playing here? Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,204 Posts
Hey there, I'm sure someone who lives in The Greens will come by soon enough but yes, it is a very family-centric neighbourhood. I think each apartment block has a pool area and a kids play area. Loads of children around, at least the couple of times that I've visited and has a nice community feel to it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looking into potentially moving to greens/ views. Is there any particular building to avoid or any better than others? Are there lots of children out playing here? Thanks
I live in the Views. After viewing lots of appts in the Greens , I opt for the Views as they are newer and I prefer the finish in the Views. Great place for kids especially at this time of the year and yes you will definitely see lots of kids playing outside along the lake in the afternoon.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw an apartment in views- very nice. Think we will go for there. I did love the older greens layout but the bathroom and kitchen were too old.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts