Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am Neha from India. I have a button that has "GET HEALTH DETAILS". When I Click on it it says:

The health examinations required for this person have not yet been determined. If health examinations are required, a link containing the details will be displayed when the person returns to this page.

What does this mean?

Can anyone help? Its more than 8 years now , i am waiting for my PR visa subclass 176.
I feel i have wasted $3000, if the same amount ws in the bank or have made some investment, i'd have earned a lot. But , I have already wasted such a high amount in getting NO Permanent residency fees. :confused::(

Thanks

Neha

·
Registered
149 Posts
8 years?? That's a lot of time..

·
Registered
960 Posts
When did you file your application, can you share your timeline.
Meanwhile, this is what it means, you've to wait until a CO is assigned or contact GSM helpdesk.
Health requirement – required examinations not yet determined
This person may be required to undergo health examinations as part of this visa application process. The message on this page should continue to be monitored for any updates.
Note: Updates to health information will not occur until a case officer investigates this person’s case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
It's likely that since yours is a category 5 visa, the health checks aren't yet set up since the processing time is still unknown. I'd suggest you wait until you're contacted to complete these, and they'll let you know at that time what you need to do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I got EOI invite on 4th Dec 2015. I applied EOI on 25th May 2015 with 60 pints against "Software Engineer" code.

While applying for the EOI Invite at "View Health Assesment" option, I am getting the below message,

"Required examinations not yet determined

The health examinations required for this person have not yet been determined. If health examinations are required, a link containing the details will be displayed when the person returns to this page."

- Could anyone please let me know what is the issue? And how can I progress for generating HAPID for medical examinations?

Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts