Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking at apartments to rent in The Greens. Does anyone live there presently and have a view on which is the best area to live for quietness and safety and average annual rental figures. We are looking at renting 2 bed apartment for 6 months to start. If anyone has a property of this type to rent out, knows of someone in this position or can recommend a reputable agency to approach would you kindly pm me please? Looking to rent from 17/5/12. In Dubai from 4/5/12.

Also would like to know of other similar areas near to metro that we could look at with same requirements.

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
We are looking at apartments to rent in The Greens. Does anyone live there presently and have a view on which is the best area to live for quietness and safety and average annual rental figures. We are looking at renting 2 bed apartment for 6 months to start. If anyone has a property of this type to rent out, knows of someone in this position or can recommend a reputable agency to approach would you kindly pm me please? Looking to rent from 17/5/12. In Dubai from 4/5/12.

Also would like to know of other similar areas near to metro that we could look at with same requirements.

Thanks
Mark
Most of the greens is suitable from a safety point of view. In fact most of Dubai is. I think you may struggle to rent anywhere for 6 months as Dubai is geared up for 1 year rentals.

·
Registered
5,195 Posts

Thanks
Mark
All of The Greens is very safe, I think a 2 bed at one of the newer buildings (Fairways/Links/Mosela etc) is around 120K, and a friend of mine pays 85K for a 2 bed at one of the older/lowrise buildings.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice.

Any other contributions would be appreciated especially recommendations for reputable agencies or property websites. I already know of dubizzle, bayut.com ad just rentals.

Mark

·
Registered
183 Posts
Try also propertyfinder.ae. I think it's minimum 1 year lease here, unless you go for a serviced apartment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.