Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
True story from my mate, happened on Saturday this is exactly as i received it, expletives deleted!

Driving down sh zed rd on Friday (boys in back of car) passing Shangri-La at forth interchange, passing homes r us. Doing 100 kms in 2nd from fast lane and see, in complete and utter f***** disbelief a humungus goat, with a hairdo like madonna and f***** hips like belly dancer swinging its ass in rytham accross the fast lane.

F**k*me i couldn't believe it, there it f****** was..............well by the time i registered it, believed it i f****** hit it!! bang bang bang went the undercarriage (the car that is) the kids were screaming, i couldn't stop cars everywhere, then i had to keep going.........i get to trade centre roundabout and then i pulled over, well its f****** teeth were imbedded in the front bumper and its wig or best part of it was left behind and i couldn't believe it.

I went to the police station (hire car) and told them. after the idiots picked themselves up of the floor, from laughing they f***** blamed me and gave me the red form!!!!! oh what, u can imagine, i went mad......they told me go to the court, got to the court!! if i hadn't had the kids id have gone to the nearest f***** pub!!

Three forms, he told me one white for him, one red for me and get this the ****ing green one belongs to the goat!! i make the copper come outside to look at the car and he drags me over to a truck and i tell him, No this is not my car he said, cum, cum and i thought what?? and when i looked in there it was laying on its back with its humongous legs in the air like it was ready for the Eid, i swear i was waiting for jeremy beadle to jump out the friggin bush........ Jesus f***** christ and on top i got 1,800 dms speeding fines!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
598 Posts
oh
Do you know why people curse? Because they have nothing intelligent to say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.