Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bless jo
she ran round like a blue ars**** fly for us when we arrived in spain just a day after bumping her car. now when we arranged to meet it gives up the ghost on her. one good thing came out of it got a great suntan jo waiting lol.
get that bmw back and throw that toy car away thats my advise ;)
anyway jo thanks for all you have done for us anyway it was nice meeting you and hopefully next time we can see each other for a bit longer.
regards shaun n tina (chucky and the bride ;))

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
bless jo
she ran round like a blue ars**** fly for us when we arrived in spain just a day after bumping her car. now when we arranged to meet it gives up the ghost on her. one good thing came out of it got a great suntan jo waiting lol.
get that bmw back and throw that toy car away thats my advise ;)
anyway jo thanks for all you have done for us anyway it was nice meeting you and hopefully next time we can see each other for a bit longer.
regards shaun n tina (chucky and the bride ;))

THREE HOURS ROUND TRIP!! There was a strange vibration coming from the front of the car while driving along the motorway, then suddenly, the headlight fell out !! I managed to limp home, but something has happened to the whole shape of the car I think. The passenger door still wont open and the whole thing feels "loose"! OH diagnosed over the phone and thinks its either a bent chassis (bad) or the "crumplezone"???? (not so bad). Of course I didnt charge my mobile last night either, so that was close to flat!!!

I'm sorry Shawn, there we were, swimmies, towels, drinks all ready and prepared...!!!

Anyway, I'm not allowed to drive it until OH arrives on Sunday!! I'm really sorry Shawn, I wanted to meet you and Tina properly!

Jo xx

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THREE HOURS ROUND TRIP!! There was a strange vibration coming from the front of the car while driving along the motorway, then suddenly, the headlight fell out !! I managed to limp home, but something has happened to the whole shape of the car I think. The passenger door still wont open and the whole thing feels "loose"! OH diagnosed over the phone and thinks its either a bent chassis (bad) or the "crumplezone"???? (not so bad). Of course I didnt charge my mobile last night either, so that was close to flat!!!

I'm sorry Shawn, there we were, swimmies, towels, drinks all ready and prepared...!!!

Anyway, I'm not allowed to drive it until OH arrives on Sunday!! I'm really sorry Shawn, I wanted to meet you and Tina properly!

Jo xx
not a problem jo thanks for trying anyway.
we might get to cross paths sooner than u think with us looking around for are future in spain im just off out now estrella time ;):D:D speak to u when i get home tina thinks your :cool: so would look forward to the next time once again thanks

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Sounds like a nightmare journey. You need to get rid of that car Jo, before it gets rid of you - or maybe you can sell it to the bloke who wants to bring in his 20 year old car!! (bit cheeky - sorry!)
You could be right PW, the trouble is I'm one of these sad people who become attached to their cars!! I feel sorry for it, its seen me thru so much and I dont look after it properly and then I go and drive it into something. I feel so guilty!! However, I'm gonna try and claim on the insurance as I think it needs some serious "surgery"!! Then I'll chop it in for another one!!! Pity we cant do that with husbands sometimes isnt it LOL :eyebrows:

Jo xxx

·
Registered
19,438 Posts
You could be right PW, the trouble is I'm one of these sad people who become attached to their cars!! I feel sorry for it, its seen me thru so much and I dont look after it properly and then I go and drive it into something. I feel so guilty!! However, I'm gonna try and claim on the insurance as I think it needs some serious "surgery"!! Then I'll chop it in for another one!!! Pity we cant do that with husbands sometimes isnt it LOL :eyebrows:

Jo xxx
:D:tape::tape:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Jo xx
got back safe jo bit cold here though :eek::eek:
just going to do the unpacking and get the photos sorted this afternoon speak to you later ;)

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Glad you're back safe. Sorry again about the car! My husband has kinda repaired it! He's managed to bend it back so that the passenger door now opens and the headlight fits back into its sicket thingy. Its not perfect and could do with a proper repair, but it's ok for now. The "crumplezone" had crumpled, but the chassis is ok..... so thats good!!

Jo xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.