Hello Friends,

When I fill my EOI(189), I end up with below message stating :
"The client's claims equal 50 points"

My understanding is that I am eligible for 60 Points as below:

Work : 10(India) + 5 ( Local)
Degree : 15
Ielts : 0 ( 7.5 , 7.5 , 6 , 7)
SS : 0(189 type)

I do not understand why I end up with 50 points in EOI. Please help me with this as i do not understand what I have missed for 10 points

Regards,
Rajesh

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi Raju,

when you finish your eoi, there is one option to view points breakdwon. Click there and see how many points have been given to u for each section.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Raju,

when you finish your eoi, there is one option to view points breakdwon. Click there and see how many points have been given to u for each section.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Karan

Thanks Karan, Could you please let me know where can i find the points breakdown?
Is it after hitting the SUBMIT button or before that?

·
Registered
657 Posts
After hitting the submit button :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
After hitting the submit button :)
I had the same problem - i completed my application, and received 50 points, not the 60 i was expecting. After submitting, i reviewed the points allowance, and realised I hadnt been credited with any points for my qualification.

I had, in misunderstanding the form not realised i had to include my CIMA qualification in the education section, as I thought it was covered off in a later part where it asks about having the skills accredited my an approved authority. So I added CIMA into Education, and now have the 60 points required.

Fingers crossed for an invite soon :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts