Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently a student in the UK and I'll be finishing my studies in June before spending a month in South Africa.

From everything that I've read and heard from others I think I'm going to fall in love with the country and want to stay out there.

Can anyone give me some advice on where I could look for possible jobs and generally more information.

(Also my degree is BSc(Hons) Zoology so any related jobs would be especially useful.)

Thanks Hannah

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently a student in the UK and I'll be finishing my studies in June before spending a month in South Africa.

From everything that I've read and heard from others I think I'm going to fall in love with the country and want to stay out there.

Can anyone give me some advice on where I could look for possible jobs and generally more information.

(Also my degree is BSc(Hons) Zoology so any related jobs would be especially useful.)

Thanks Hannah
Hannah, in all honesty I do not think your degree in Zoology is in short supply, but why not decide once you come to visit the country?

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts