Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we celebrate everything that is joyful in life. I am particularly happy how far we have come in the past year in the struggle against covid. Just think, this time last year there was not even a vaccine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Timwip! I'm Canadian so have already celebrated my thanks but I'll join in yours as well ;)

I'm thankful for my good health, nice warm home and that I have the freedom to live my life as I choose.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy Thanksgiving Timwip! I'm Canadian so have already celebrated my thanks but I'll join in yours as well ;)

I'm thankful for my good health, nice warm home and that I have the freedom to live my life as I choose.
Thank you KVG. Thanksgiving is such a beautiful holiday. Nothing to do with religion or nationalism. Just based around being thankful for the gifts we have received in the past year.

Another thing I am thankful for is my two new daughter-in-laws. I always wanted to have a daughter. We had two boys. In the last year, my two sons have married two wonderful women. I finally have the two daughters that I always wanted! I will spoil them like my own daughters!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts