Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many months ago I subscribe to this site looking for a moving company that coud take me back home with my belongings from Mexico.

I am now back in the United States. I want to thank many of you that share your resources and comments regarding moving companies.

I did found one that move from and to Mexico. They provided great services door to door at a reasonable price and with no delays. They are professionals and friendly and are aware the LAWS both in the States and in Mexico.

I am leaving the link in here for those of you who might need help. For me was a long searching process. I am glad I found them.

Thanks you again. Good luck wherever you are. :D

aze

SEYMI

|Seymi|

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need help! FAST! I'm supposed to move from Monterrey back to Mo. and have yet to find a moving company that doesnt charge at least $5000 US (I really just need to get it to Texas: Pharr. McAllen or Laredo and I can rent a uhaul from there)...I dont have very many things..about 15 boxes of personal goods and a few household items, a bed, a recliner, and 3 chest of drawers....I thought i had it figured out, but nope..PLEASE HELP..I dont see the link

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
I need help! FAST! I'm supposed to move from Monterrey back to Mo. and have yet to find a moving company that doesnt charge at least $5000 US (I really just need to get it to Texas: Pharr. McAllen or Laredo and I can rent a uhaul from there)...I dont have very many things..about 15 boxes of personal goods and a few household items, a bed, a recliner, and 3 chest of drawers....I thought i had it figured out, but nope..PLEASE HELP..I dont see the link
Click on this - |Seymi|

Jo xxx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nich,

just click on the seymi word. If not, Google it and you will see the page in both languages...... I am sure you can negotiate prices; your location is closer than where I was and I did not pay that much..... hope you know you have to negotiate "a lot" in Mexico so be prepared.... hope this helps....
regards
aze

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.