Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Joppa,

I just want to thank you for all your help you have given me and my husband!!
I got my visa delivered today from Colombia!!

Days before the biometrics enrollment and sending of documents on Oct 30th, you checked my list and gave me tips, i followed your advise and i told you you would be the first one (after God) to give thanks to, and here i am.... Thank you for all your unconditional help. I admire your sincere devotion to help others on this forum!

You have given me your advise throughout this process (for the last 6 months) and i did everything as you suggested and everything came out well. Sometimes i made some silly questions but i understand that a silly mistake can get one in trouble.

I also give thanks to some other people like Organisedchaos, Nyclon, Gabii and some others.

I applied online on Oct 24
Enrolled biometrics on Oct 29
Visa processed on Nov 5th.
Visa in hand Nov 14. (delivery took longer than the visa processing time).

Thank you. Blessings to you.

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
Congratulations!

Now, start packing because YOU'RE MOVING TO THE UK !!! :D
(bring warm clothes... it's starting to get cold, even in London!)

Have fun and best wishes for a safe journey over!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you westcoastcanadiangirl, joppa, organisedchaos and khp! Thanks for your help too.

One question, what should i do next? What will happen upon my arrival to the uk aairport?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thank you westcoastcanadiangirl, joppa, organisedchaos and khp! Thanks for your help too.

One question, what should i do next? What will happen upon my arrival to the uk aairport?
Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure. My husbanding is arriving in a few days and he has asked me the same question but I didn't know what to say. I presume they may ask a few basic questions like where you are going to stay etc. It would be good to know what other people have been asked.

Buen viaje!

KHP

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
They may not ask any questions, but if they do, they will be basic ones like where is your spouse, what do they do, where you are going to live, and perhaps a reminder about needing to renew in 2.5 years.
Dress neatly, smile, be polite, and answer any questions truthfully but don't volunteer any information not specifically asked.
If your spouse isn't travelling with you, make sure they can be contacted by mobile phone.
You will have to complete the landing card. Under duration of stay, write whatever the length of your visa is , or until visa expiry date.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They may not ask any questions, but if they do, they will be basic ones like where is your spouse, what do they do, where you are going to live, and perhaps a reminder about needing to renew in 2.5 years.
Dress neatly, smile, be polite, and answer any questions truthfully but don't volunteer any information not specifically asked.
If your spouse isn't travelling with you, make sure they can be contacted by mobile phone.
You will have to complete the landing card. Under duration of stay, write whatever the length of your visa is , or until visa expiry date.

Hello Joppa and KHP,

Thank you for your advice, it is really helpful, i truly appreciate it!

Many thanks. Have a good day :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.