Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

So I submitted my MSA to Engineer Australia (CDR Path) on 22 June (Fast Track). Today I have got a mail with the letter that says that I fulfill the requirements of Professional Engineer in Telecommunications Network Engineer ANZSCO Code as per my graduation degree, and on the Engg Aus site, the status is shown as AWARDED.

Is this all that I should look for? It does sound like a positive outcome, but is there any further communication pending from Engg Aus that I should look for?

I want to thank this community in advance if this is indeed the outcome I should get.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi people,

So I submitted my MSA to Engineer Australia (CDR Path) on 22 June (Fast Track). Today I have got a mail with the letter that says that I fulfill the requirements of Professional Engineer in Telecommunications Network Engineer ANZSCO Code as per my graduation degree, and on the Engg Aus site, the status is shown as AWARDED.

Is this all that I should look for? It does sound like a positive outcome, but is there any further communication pending from Engg Aus that I should look for?

I want to thank this community in advance if this is indeed the outcome I should get.

Yes, it looks like a suitable assessment.

Reactions: Maka123

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi people,

The letter you are referring seems like a positive outcome.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi people,

Apply with 60 points and get your invite starting July 12. Good luck !

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apply with 60 points and get your invite starting July 12. Good luck !
They are coming this early? How much is the estimated time from date of application for EoI till final visa as per you?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
They are coming this early? How much is the estimated time from date of application for EoI till final visa as per you?

If you submit complete application and avoid CO contact, it will save you 3-4 months.

Now in Feb-March, people got visa as early as in 7 days and there are people who are waiting for 2 years +.

So, it all depends on how you do your visa process. In any case you are certain for a 26 July if not 12 July and I would collect all PCC and do medical before visa lodge for a direct grant.

3rd post: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html

Reactions: Maka123

·
Registered
770 Posts
If you submit complete application and avoid CO contact, it will save you 3-4 months.

Now in Feb-March, people got visa as early as in 7 days and there are people who are waiting for 2 years +.

So, it all depends on how you do your visa process. In any case you are certain for a 26 July if not 12 July and I would collect all PCC and do medical before visa lodge for a direct grant.

3rd post: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-190-sol-csol-what-1st-thing-i-should-do.html
Could u please request the moderator to stick the post "What is PR, EOI, 189,190, SOL, CSOL? What is the 1st thing I should do ?" to panel? It will be highly beneficial for newbie's.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Reactions: karanbansal91

·
Super Moderator
5,694 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Stickies are only good if people take the time to look at them. ;)

If they did, they would find the thread you mention has been included there for some time already: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-australia-what-you-need-know-read-first.html :)
One of the main problem with sticky thread is the green colour. Since expatforum is designed green, most times one starts looking from the white area of the thread since both sticky and expatforum having same colour, it gets hard to see where the 1st post of the thread is. White gives a nice contrast and that's where one looks first.

Maybe have a different colour for sticky area and then people might notice more. Even I don't look at sticky threads much having used expatforum so much (like the CDR Similarity in Episode thread which is quite active but hardly notice when anyone posted anything new). Where as black text for new post in white area is very noticeable.

Reactions: karanbansal91

·
Super Moderator
5,694 Posts
One of the main problem with sticky thread is the green colour. Since expatforum is designed green, most times one starts looking from the white area of the thread since both sticky and expatforum having same colour, it gets hard to see where the 1st post of the thread is. White gives a nice contrast and that's where one looks first.

Maybe have a different colour for sticky area and then people might notice more. Even I don't look at sticky threads much having used expatforum so much (like the CDR Similarity in Episode thread which is quite active but hardly notice when anyone posted anything new). Where as black text for new post in white area is very noticeable.

I'll ask if there any any other options. ;) :)

The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little longer. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts