Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Thai visa agencies for long stay after age 50

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Chenc10 
#1 ·
Could someone please give me their thoughts allowing visa agents to facilitiate bank with required 800k depsoit. More that one visa agency says they can organise a bank account with the req 800k Baht which I don't have. I'm trying to start online business but obviously this is not gateway to business visa. Does anyone have knowledge of obtaining a retirement visa when the required monthly income and cash reserves fall short of Thai Immigration reqs? What is legal risk for moi if agency facilitates the process? If any.
I think I can find better condo[with pool/gym etc] deal for rent in Thailand than Cambodia or Philippines near medical infrastructure.
Thanks.

#2 ·
Could someone please give me their thoughts allowing visa agents to facilitiate bank with required 800k depsoit. More that one visa agency says they can organise a bank account with the req 800k Baht which I don't have. I'm trying to start online business but obviously this is not gateway to business visa. Does anyone have knowledge of obtaining a retirement visa when the required monthly income and cash reserves fall short of Thai Immigration reqs? What is legal risk for moi if agency facilitates the process? If any.
I think I can find better condo[with pool/gym etc] deal for rent in Thailand than Cambodia or Philippines near medical infrastructure.
Thanks.
They
Thanks.
They will charge about 40K Baht the first year, half that for the subsequent years. It will be 3+12 month and you don't need 800K of your own money in the bank. They will use their bank deposit for evidence. Good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.