Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys!

My wife has done her biometrics at Sylhet Bangladesh. We have sent all our documents for our spouse visa app.

Now she has received a text message saying the visa app has been forwarded to UKVI, should we receive another text saying theyve received the documents?

Havent heard anything else from them and its been 2 weeks now..

Thank you

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello guys!

My wife has done her biometrics at Sylhet Bangladesh. We have sent all our documents for our spouse visa app.

Now she has received a text message saying the visa app has been forwarded to UKVI, should we receive another text saying theyve received the documents?

Havent heard anything else from them and its been 2 weeks now..

Thank you
The text message system is unfortunately very unreliable. Some people get decent updates, others just get the one text you got and that's it until their passports are returned. Normally UKVI says they will send you an email to verify that they have your application, but this is also not guaranteed and many people never receive it, or get it a few weeks after sending in their documents.

Long story short, UKVI communication is inconsistent and pretty unreliable! I know that doesn't help when waiting for something so important but patience is a virtue (that I definitely lack!) :) good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.