Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

My cousin is willing to sponsor me on Visa 489. I have 8+ years of software testing. My doubt is ...according to ANZSCO-Descriptions-2015.pdf

Since I am being sponsored by a cousin, I need to apply from -
"Nominated or Sponsorship The Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List contains 24 ANZSCO (which has software testing)codes assessed by the ACS for nominated or sponsorship applicants "

But Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489) states"nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupations List" has below mentioned

General Skilled Migration
The Skilled Occupations List (SOL) contains 6 ANZSCO codes assessed by the ACS for skilled independent applicants.
For further information please refer to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
261111 - ICT Business Analysts........................................................................................................................................... 7
261112 - Systems Analysts ................................................................................................................................................. 8
261311 - Analyst Programmer.......................................................................................................................................... 11
261312 - Developer Programmer..................................................................................................................................... 12
261313 - Software Engineer ............................................................................................................................................. 13
263111 - Computer Network and Systems Engineer............................

Which should I apply to?

Please advice

1 - 1 of 1 Posts