Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
frnds,

I want to know the procedure for terminating agent. other than form 956, what r the other forms need to be filled. And also please let me know the correct address where should these forms need to be sent?

regrds

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In addition to the above information, I would like to know.

what are the information I need to get from my agent before/after terminating for me to proceed for eg file number/TRN number etc etc.

FYI: mine is online application.........so pls let me know all the details which I need to know.....URGENT

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hallo ozcraz.....
Please check this site given by Diac. You will get all

If you no longer want this person to act on your behalf then you need to
promptly advise the department in writing. Form 956 should be used for this
purpose and is available from our website at:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/956.pdf

Please be advised if you end the appointment of your migration agent and
would like to authorise an email address you will be required to advise us
in writing this can be done by form 1193 “Communicating by e-mail with the
Department” This form is available on our website at the following address:
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1193.pd

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hari .....Thanks for the information.

Please let me know the address to which these forms need to be sent. And also let me know the information which I need to collect from agent for me to proceed further.

·
Registered
541 Posts
EE-India....Please advice on this issue. As you have already experienced in it
Thankyou
Hari999999

·
Registered
379 Posts
In addition to the above information, I would like to know.

what are the information I need to get from my agent before/after terminating for me to proceed for eg file number/TRN number etc etc.

FYI: mine is online application.........so pls let me know all the details which I need to know.....URGENT

Thanks in advance
Hi

Mine was paper application but yours is online so I am not sure what all you need to get from Agent. in my case I had copy of Engineers Australia assessment result and DIAC acknowledgment with my file number ( only the copy which was sent through email from my agent )

Once I decided to terminate my lovable agent then I sent form 956 and 1193 on same day and same time. As it was instructed on my DIAC acknowledgement letter, I had sent the scanned colored copy of these form thro email on [email protected]

My understanding is though you’re are an online applicant , you need to send these forms through email , once your agent is terminated and then you will be able to upload the documents directly on DIAC web links. If you have the copy of your assessment result and acknowledgement letter with file number / TRN, I hope you should be able to do it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi EE- India,

Mine also not online application.........mine also paper application..till now my agent did not tell that clearly.......this is the reason for cancelling him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts