Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Any good tennis clubs? I am intermediate in level as not played for a year due to injury. AM looking for social life as well as the exercise!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks for the helpful advice :) :)
sorry buddy :)

I think it depends where you live. I am a beginner and tried to find a place to play with other people, and I eventually gave up :D but later on found the Jebel Ali Club has a friendly environment and also tennis courts for members. you might wanna try that.
And they have great chicken wings if you wanna sit at the bar, watch sports and socialize afterwards :p

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry buddy :)

I think it depends where you live. I am a beginner and tried to find a place to play with other people, and I eventually gave up :D but later on found the Jebel Ali Club has a friendly environment and also tennis courts for members. you might wanna try that.
And they have great chicken wings if you wanna sit at the bar, watch sports and socialize afterwards :p
Always :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone can use the courts at Discovery Gardens or The Gardens for free, which is nearby. I haven't seen too many places that allow tennis without hefty fees, however. Still looking into it myself. I will send you a PM when I get my racket back, hopefully soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Anyone can use the courts at Discovery Gardens or The Gardens for free, which is nearby. I haven't seen too many places that allow tennis without hefty fees, however. Still looking into it myself. I will send you a PM when I get my racket back, hopefully soon.
I don't know anything about DG yet. But Gardens courts are always full when the weather is good. I suggest to always carry your swimming suit to go swimming in the pool there if courts are full. This reduces the weekend frustration :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.