Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have 2 questions about the visa process for when I apply for my wife's visa.

Firstly ... Is it possible for me to use employment that is on a temporary basis? The area I come from has employment, but much of it is done through agencies. I am wondering if it is possible to use this kind of employment in the application stage if I have been employed in this way for the required 6 months

Secondly ... I have a property in the Uk that I currently rent out. However I am planning on moving into a relatives house until 1 month before the application so that I can save the extra money from the property after paying the mortgage. We will continue to live in the rental property for the foreseeable future and continue to rent out the property. I have 2 questions about this.

1. Can I use the extra income from the property (after mortgage payments are made) as part of my income (is this affected by mortgage rate changes)?

2. Will the rental cost affect my provable income in anyway?

I thank you in advance for any replies

Oh, I almost forgot. I intend using an agent to complete the application (less chance of hiccups), and was wondering whether it would be better to use an agent in the UK or the country of application. It will cost around 1,000 pounds in the country of application

Cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.