Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm hoping someone could answer a couple of questions about temporary work permits. I have a job offer in Milton,Ontario and would be going out there on this permit,my partner and 3 kids also. Are the kids able to attend a public school or will we need to pay for private,also are we entitled to healthcare? We have no problem taking out private h/care but just need to know really. Lastly,if we needed to go back to Ireland for a visit do we need to reapply to gain entry on return.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Public education is the norm in Canada.
Healthcare will kick in after three months. You are recommended to obtain coverage for the three month period. FYI, private healthcare is not permitted in Canada
As a TWP you may leave the country and re-enter.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Public education is the norm in Canada.
Healthcare will kick in after three months. You are recommended to obtain coverage for the three month period. FYI, private healthcare is not permitted in Canada
As a TWP you may leave the country and re-enter.
Thank you for replying,can you just tell me what cover we have to get for the initial 3 months if private healthcare is not permitted?

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Thank you for replying,can you just tell me what cover we have to get for the initial 3 months if private healthcare is not permitted?
You're permitted to purchase a form of private insurance for the waiting period. Look at:-

Canadasure
Manulife
Blue Cross
Sun Life Financial

·
Banned
709 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.