Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have worked in 5 companies so far, and I cannot get the RnR documents on the companies' letter head from the HR. So, I would like to go with the notary (affidavit) option. I learnt that it must have all the roles and responsibilites in line with the ANZSCO code applicable, along with the self-declaration, offer letter, appointment letter, resignation acceptance, service/experience letter etc...
I am perplexed on the amount and the order of information it should contain.
Can someone please share a template document which has it all that is necessary ?

Thanks in Advance,
Raj

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi All,

I have worked in 5 companies so far, and I cannot get the RnR documents on the companies' letter head from the HR. So, I would like to go with the notary (affidavit) option. I learnt that it must have all the roles and responsibilites in line with the ANZSCO code applicable, along with the self-declaration, offer letter, appointment letter, resignation acceptance, service/experience letter etc...
Can someone please share a template document which has it all that is necessary ?

Thanks in Advance,
Raj
You can find all details here -

https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/...t Guidelines for Applicants - August 2017.pdf

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks in Advance,
Raj
Hi Raj,

You can refer to https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/a...ust 2017.pdf

Remember:

1) Your RnR letter should clearly describe all your roles.
2) You should get Statuary declaration with your supervisor, manager or senior colleague around.
3) The Statuary declaration should contain a "Sworn Before" ( ACS is particular about this)

Thanks
Siva

1 - 3 of 3 Posts