Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its like a morgue on the forum... is everyone out enjoying the rain?
Hi Babs, I have just joined the Forum. I live in Germany but have purchased a Villa in Pissouri, due to be completed in Feb '10. I am currently looking at furniture and appliances and wondering where to start really. Is there anywhere good to start the process? The agent, Aristo, have sent me their packages, very nice indeed including the prices!!
It is nice to find an active Forum, I have found a couple in the past that are obviously not used anymore.

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting more into it next year.

Regards Ken (& Lisa)

·
Super Moderator
12,526 Posts
Hi Babs, I have just joined the Forum. I live in Germany but have purchased a Villa in Pissouri, due to be completed in Feb '10. I am currently looking at furniture and appliances and wondering where to start really. Is there anywhere good to start the process? The agent, Aristo, have sent me their packages, very nice indeed including the prices!!
It is nice to find an active Forum, I have found a couple in the past that are obviously not used anymore.

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting more into it next year.

Regards Ken (& Lisa)
Hi Welcome to the forum

You will find that the developers packages tend to be poor quality at high prices.
You would be far better going out and finding thigns yourself.
In Pissouri you are midway between Paphos and Limassol with a very good selection of shops in both towns for all your needs.

Regards
Veronica

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.