Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We have applied for my son's family visitor visa. Since April 2014 Teleperformance started operating in Armenia.

Can someone please explain me how the procedure works after submitting the application at the application center? Where do they send it for decision? Is it at the UK Embassy in Yerevan, Armenia, or elsewhere. The reason I am asking is that I have heard they send it to London and after that Teleperformance has no more dealings with the application. When my daughter applied for her Tier4 visa last September, the DHL just turned up with the passport at her house, no email from UKVI advising about the deceision. Teleperformance Armenia website for tracking the application is unhelpful, as they don't update it and it still says you have successfully registered, even though my son took his biometrics and submitted the documents on 20 April.

Please advise.

Thanks.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joppa.

The only thing is some visas are processed within 2 working days. Just wondered how's that possible technically?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yes, actually Teleperformance only collects the documents here. I submitted my application on the 14th of april with all the biometrics and stuff, but their page shows nothing, no updates.
Seems like you never get any emails and DHL just turns up with your passport. I'm a bit afraid to be honest, what if they need additional documents but Teleperformance does not contact me?!
As for the applications taking 2 days to process - you basically get your passport back either on the 4th or 5th day. The passport needs to be sent to Croydon and come back (+2 days).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Couldn't find any information about applications in Azerbaijan,as i knew they send documents to Istanbul,but not sure if it happens to settlement visa as well...
where i can get this information please?

·
Registered
33 Posts
settlement

Couldn't find any information about applications in Azerbaijan,as i knew they send documents to Istanbul,but not sure if it happens to settlement visa as well...
where i can get this information please?
yep, the settlement applications from your country are sent to Istanbul. You can find the processing times in Gov.UK website. The standard processing times are from 45-60 days.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thank you ZaraJc, but looks like it takes 30 working days, did you mean 45-60 normal days including weekends and holidays?
any way thank you for information

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.