Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have made an appointment for EEA family permit visa and on the Teleperformance website there is a form i must fill and i have to choose which visa i am applying for, i can't find my visa type, what should i choose as there isn't EEA permit visa ?

Also i am wondering, is it good idea to add money transfer receipts with the supporting documents? As my wife sent me money few times to support me.

I would really appreciate your advice guys :)

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Hello everyone, I have made an appointment for EEA family permit visa and on the Teleperformance website there is a form i must fill and i have to choose which visa i am applying for, i can't find my visa type, what should i choose as there isn't EEA permit visa ? Also i am wondering, is it good idea to add money transfer receipts with the supporting documents? As my wife sent me money few times to support me. I would really appreciate your advice guys :)
On visa4uk site, you choose non-settlement and EEA family permit.
You don't need to disclose or send in financial information.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Joppa, thank you for your reply,

On visa4uk site i chose non-settlement and EEA family permit but after i confirmed my application i had to register at the Teleperformance site to book appointment and i had to fill some form and have to choose what kind of visa am applying for, they gave me some choices
Student
Transit
Other Non-Settlement
Family Visitor (>6 months)
Family Visitor (<6 months)
Settlement
Visitor (>6 months)
Visitor (<6 months)
Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 4
Tier 5
Biometric Enrollment for British Citizenship applicants
What should i choose here ?
Also we were thinking to add the money transfer receipts just to show that our relationship is genuine ;D as we saw in many threads they refused many applications for not being in genuine relationships so we are trying to add as much documents as possible.
What do you suggest :)
Thank you again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.