Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I would like to ask is there anyone who have applied for state nomination 190 as a telecommunication field engineer (313212) recently or past...??
I recently lodged EOI to NSW with 55 points and waiting desperately (fingers crossed...) :)

I need experts to give their remarks on my chances to get invitation. My points calculation are as follows:
Assessment:15
PTE: 10
Exp: 0 ( 2.8 years still continued)

My experience is just a little short to claim 5 points and will be completed in Nov. But i want to be get invited by NSW with these points so that i can lodge visa application for 190 ASAP..

Thanks

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I would like to ask is there anyone who have applied for state nomination 190 as a telecommunication field engineer (313212) recently or past...??
I recently lodged EOI to NSW with 55 points and waiting desperately (fingers crossed...) :)

I need experts to give their remarks on my chances to get invitation. My points calculation are as follows:
Assessment:15
PTE: 10
Exp: 0 ( 2.8 years still continued)

My experience is just a little short to claim 5 points and will be completed in Nov. But i want to be get invited by NSW with these points so that i can lodge visa application for 190 ASAP..

Thanks
U have a fairly good chance of receiving ITA from NSW as ur occupation is rare and 96.3% invitations are still available from previous year. I think you will receive ITA soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts