Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
Need your help. I'm planning to apply for EOI for ACT SS (Technical Writer occupation). Need to send 5-6 relevant job ads for TW role in Canberra. I'm finding it very difficult to find such job ads. Most job ads for technical writers in Canberra require you to be an Aus citizen with security clearance, etc.

Are there any technical writers in this forum in the same situation as mine (who are trying for Canberra)? If there are any technical writers on this forum who are settled in Canberra, can you please help? Any pointers or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Beuler,

I'm planning to apply under the same classification. Can you give me some advice on how you got started if possible?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Albathin,

I'm trying thru a consultant, and he has given me a list of documents to be provided for ACT SS. I'm in the same boat as you and trying to find relevant TW jobs in Canberra.

Are you a technical writer? We could take this offline. If you let me know your email address, we can be in touch.

Regards.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Applying for PR Visa for TW in Canberra

Hi folks,
Need your help. I'm planning to apply for EOI for ACT SS (Technical Writer occupation). Need to send 5-6 relevant job ads for TW role in Canberra. I'm finding it very difficult to find such job ads. Most job ads for technical writers in Canberra require you to be an Aus citizen with security clearance, etc.

Are there any technical writers in this forum in the same situation as mine (who are trying for Canberra)? If there are any technical writers on this forum who are settled in Canberra, can you please help? Any pointers or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Hello,

I am also a TW from India and ready to show proof of tech writer jobs availability in Canberra but unfortunately, they are scarce. Please help me with your advice on this situation as I am stuck.
I too, see most jobs requiring citizenship or baseline clearance to apply for the jobs.

Please let me know if anyone in here has faced the same situation and found any solution

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi folks,

Thanks!
Hi,

Were you able to figure out? Did you submit EOI?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts