Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Can someone please share their experience with T4 Adelaide? How fast are they and how prompty they respond to the cases/queries?

Thanks
Ashish

·
Registered
85 Posts
In my case.. My CO is very prompt and very helpful...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my case.. My CO is very prompt and very helpful...
Thanks a lot sateternal.

just wanted to check with you, have you written any emails to your CO and did u think she ever felt offended?
Also, if possible can you please share the initials of your CO. I have submitted my medicals on 21-Sept and Form 80 on 1st Oct. After that there is no contact with her.
May be i am too impatient :) or should i write mail to her ? What do you suggest ?

Thanks in advance
Ashish

·
Registered
85 Posts
1)U are in Aus or in India?
2)And Did u check ur medical status. Is it in completed status?
3)If completed is "Orginise you health exmination" disappeared in evisa login?

If u answer yes for 2 & 3 q.. then ur visa is under process... wait till this month end and check out the option.
No CO gets offended by our email, if we post mail giving due time for CO to act on our application.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1)U are in Aus or in India?
2)And Did u check ur medical status. Is it in completed status?
3)If completed is "Orginise you health exmination" disappeared in evisa login?

If u answer yes for 2 & 3 q.. then ur visa is under process... wait till this month end and check out the option.
No CO gets offended by our email, if we post mail giving due time for CO to act on our application.
I am currently in India
Medicals documents still in "Requested" state and organize link disappeared and message "No medicals are required for this visa class...." is coming in place of the link. Which I am assuming means that they are cleared.

Please suggest should I wait or send a polite email asking for status etc?

Thanks
Ashish

·
Registered
85 Posts
Go to the below web site "https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient"
Login with HAP ID & u can check ur status by giving print information sheet.
In that u can check when medical was submitted to DIAC (date would be mentioned)

Since u mentioned organize link disappeared then urs is completed status.. from the medical submitted date in that print sheet information... give a month time for DIAC. then u make ur call to write to ur CO.

May i know ur CO initial.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Go to the below web site "https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient"
Login with HAP ID & u can check ur status by giving print information sheet.
In that u can check when medical was submitted to DIAC (date would be mentioned)

Since u mentioned organize link disappeared then urs is completed status.. from the medical submitted date in that print sheet information... give a month time for DIAC. then u make ur call to write to ur CO.

May i know ur CO initial.
CB

Can you also share your Co's initials?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Guys!

Iam allocated a CO from T4 too. Initials are EL. Mine contacted me on the 15th for additional docs. All of them changed to received except for form 80, which I uploaded later on the 17th. Iam being told I may have to wait for 28 days after the CO's initial contact. Waiting with a 'worst case scenario' mindset :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Guys!

Iam allocated a CO from T4 too. Initials are EL. Mine contacted me on the 15th for additional docs. All of them changed to received except for form 80, which I uploaded later on the 17th. Iam being told I may have to wait for 28 days after the CO's initial contact. Waiting with a 'worst case scenario' mindset :(
In my opinion the 28 days timeline is to submit the documents when CO asks.
I am not sure if this is applicable after all the docs are submitted.
I have already crossed 28 days from my CO asking for medicals and form 80.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to keep U guys informed that I received my grant today :) T4 worked pretty quick for me - 57 days from app lodged date :)

All the best to the rest of U :) Grant's on the way!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts