Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Team 13 contact me on 25th of September 2013 by mail to get information about my 2 year GAP period in already provided form 80, required info provided by mail in reply.

Few days ago I called DIBP and operator further contact my CO for case status, and CO reply ( his case is in routine processing and nothing special is required, they have to wait but not so long), on the other hand my medical and PCC is still pending, my medical link is not activated in online processing system.

you all are requested to please share your thoughts and comments

Regards
Samper

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi,

Team 13 contact me on 25th of September 2013 by mail to get information about my 2 year GAP period in already provided form 80, required info provided by mail in reply.

Few days ago I called DIBP and operator further contact my CO for case status, and CO reply ( his case is in routine processing and nothing special is required, they have to wait but not so long), on the other hand my medical and PCC is still pending, my medical link is not activated in online processing system.

you all are requested to please share your thoughts and comments

Regards
Samper
Hello samper,

First of all, I am sorry that you have been waiting your visa for so long. Obviously your application is undergoing external checks.

I applied from Bosnia and herzegovina and team 13 had contacted me three times since I lodged the application.

They asked for additional documents related to FORM 80.

I uploaded my PCC during my visa application, and I arranged medicals one montha later. I noticed on my online application that my medicals had passed the checks.

I am not sure how your medical link is not activated. You should be able to get your Referral letter from that link with HAP ID Number which you need for medical examination.

I hope that you will recieve your grant soon...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts