Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Since the old thread "Team 08 GSM Adelaide" is inaccessible, I thought of creating a new thread.

Following is my update:
Got to know Co was allocated in last week of Oct, currently in 8th week since visa lodged.

No email received from Co til date, so just waiting :pray:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello All,

Since the old thread "Team 08 GSM Adelaide" is inaccessible, I thought of creating a new thread.

Following is my update:
Got to know Co was allocated in last week of Oct, currently in 8th week since visa lodged.

No email received from Co til date, so just waiting :pray:
hi..

Have you uploaded all the docs in advance?

And how is your CO processing time history?

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi..

Hello

my Co from team 8 requested for form 80 for my spouse. i have supplied her form 80 for me and form 1221 for my spouse. later he demanded form 1221 for me ( primary applicant) and form 80 for spouse.. and she also requested tax document. i provided her IT return acknowledgement and receipts of bank for paid tax which i current paid.( for my former job tax were not deducted so i paid all tax for job 1 and for job 2 i paid leftover or partial tax as some amount was already deducted in salary.

now my CO is silent since 16 Nov. i dont know what she is doing. and when she send golden email of visa.

lets wait for her decision.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi..

I have uploaded all the docs expect Form 1221, even completed PCC and MCC.

What is this :confused: CO processing time history? :eek:

I never came across such update, how can I check this ? please guide me Buddy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have uploaded all the docs expect Form 1221, even completed PCC and MCC.

What is this :confused: CO processing time history? :eek:

I never came across such update, how can I check this ? please guide me Buddy.
Hello friends..

I am also having the co from team 8...

this team is the slowest of all..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi guys,

I applied for189 visa on 9 Oct 13. My case is assigned to Adelaide Team 8 CO initial "C". I think CK. Does anybody else have same CO or any experience?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi guys,

I applied for189 visa on 9 Oct 13. My case is assigned to Adelaide Team 8 CO initial "C". I think CK. Does anybody else have same CO or any experience?
Hi,

I also applied for 189 on 9th Oct 13.my CO is also CK.He dropped an email today requesting additional documents for Employment,Medicals,form1221/80

·
Registered
122 Posts
The old thread which i created has been removed and have asked the admin to look into this .... hope fully it should be accessible......

btw.... below is the udpate

Hi,

Got the visa grant email today, it's so relieving...:xmasunwrap:

I applied of ACS in 2012 sept itself and all those guys who are worrying that CO might deduct the points ... it's not the case.....

it's time to chill out....:whoo::hippie::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE HELP :hail::hail:

And all the best to eveyrone.. ! :tree::tree::tree: :xmascandle::tree::tree: :santa:

Reactions: amitk0703

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,

I also applied for 189 on 9th Oct 13.my CO is also CK.He dropped an email today requesting additional documents for Employment,Medicals,form1221/80
Hi, I also got email from him today. Requested documents are birth certificate, medicals, form 80, 1221.

Form 1221 - does it mean application will go through external checks and might take long time ?

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Got CO today, she is from Adelaide Team 8, Initial: HG ...

I heard Team 8 is slowest in everything...

This is the email I got:

I refer to your application for a Skilled - Independent (SI 189) visa and wish to advise that I am your Case Officer.

Your application is currently undergoing routine processing and this will take some considerable time. Please note that if we require any further information, we will contact you accordingly.
She didn't ask for any documents.

Anyone with this CO ?

Reactions: prettypbg

·
Registered
13 Posts
The old thread which i created has been removed and have asked the admin to look into this .... hope fully it should be accessible......

Hi,

I applied of ACS in 2012 sept itself and all those guys who are worrying that CO might deduct the points ... it's not the case.....

it's time to chill out....:whoo::hippie::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::

And all the best to eveyrone.. ! :tree::tree::tree: :xmascandle::tree::tree: :santa:

congrats buddy.

ur co initials?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Hi,

Congratulation OZIND.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Guys i have uploaded the docs on 9-DEC and also sent a mail to Team 8 with all required docs.

Can anybody advise about the time it might take to hear again from CO???

·
Registered
19 Posts
i am thankful to this forum.. it helped me a lot. finally got visa today..
thankful to shell moderator other members. occupation 234111..190 vic ss. got visa within 60 days

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
i am thankful to this forum.. it helped me a lot. finally got visa today..
thankful to shell moderator other members. occupation 234111..190 vic ss. got visa within 60 days
Congratulation prettypbg.

Was your CO from team 8, this is such a shocker :eek: from team 8.
Hope all the COs from team 8 pull their socks and provide some grants.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congratulation prettypbg.

Was your CO from team 8, this is such a shocker :eek: from team 8.
Hope all the COs from team 8 pull their socks and provide some grants.

Hi friends,

My CO is HG …Team 8, Adelaide…. Any idea if she is fast in granting visas? She only asked me Form 80 and nothing apart from that…I replied to that email by attaching the same.

I'm so close...cant wait for the grant.

Mr Good Guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Occupation - 263111* ACS Applied - 4th June 2013* IELTS Test Date 8th June 2013*
IELTS results 21st June 2013*All 7 or more* ACS results = +ve 25th September 2013*
EOI 60 points for 189 submitted 1st October 2013* Invitation 21st October 2013* Visa Lodge 5th November 2013* PCC 12th November 2013* Med 15 November 2013* Case Officer - HG Team 8 Adelaide - 10th December 2013 * Visa Grant ??? *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 20 of 372 Posts