Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am trying to work out what life would be like teaching in Dubai. Is the rate of pay comparable to UK? Do you often get free accommodation in the deal? What in real terms is tax free income? What implications does this have if you are taking the tax free money back home at the end of the year?
I have been wondering if the social life during that time might be difficult and what would it be like for a single female living in that environment? Are there expat groups in Dubai where people can get to know other people? Anyway, any advice would be gratefully received?

Thanks

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi there,

I am trying to work out what life would be like teaching in Dubai. Is the rate of pay comparable to UK? Do you often get free accommodation in the deal? What in real terms is tax free income? What implications does this have if you are taking the tax free money back home at the end of the year?
I have been wondering if the social life during that time might be difficult and what would it be like for a single female living in that environment? Are there expat groups in Dubai where people can get to know other people? Anyway, any advice would be gratefully received?

Thanks
:welcome:

As ever the initial advice would be to read the stickies & use the search function. These questions have been answered literally tens of times already.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts