Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. good day,

1. have anyone experienced that after the chest xray (which they made me do twice) you are asked to do the sputum test which will result to 9 weeks delay?

2. I was told by the xray is clear (the lungs itself) and i am quite confused when it was said that just to double check i will need to undergo sputum test due to irregularities by the borders of the xray. what could it mean? and now i am very worried with whatever could be the result of my sputum test. and everything will be ruined. :(

thanks

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hello. good day,

1. have anyone experienced that after the chest xray (which they made me do twice) you are asked to do the sputum test which will result to 9 weeks delay?

2. I was told by the xray is clear (the lungs itself) and i am quite confused when it was said that just to double check i will need to undergo sputum test due to irregularities by the borders of the xray. what could it mean? and now i am very worried with whatever could be the result of my sputum test. and everything will be ruined. :(

thanks
Afraid being asked to undertake a sputum test indicates there is some irregularity as stated, with the Xray, which could mean it shows something and they just want to be sure. You just have to wait.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.