Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
I now have yet another big problem. I just realised that my TB test has 25 days left before it expires because I did it like 5 months before, not realising that it would take this long to prepare my wife application.

So now I called up the organisation that did the test before to ask for it to be renewed. they say we will refuse to renew it untill the current test is still valid.

Can I submit this test even with the limited period that it has left? and if she is granted visa, I will renew the test?

why would they refuse to renew I wonder?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Are you not british?

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am british, how does that help?
Why did you do the TB test as the british sponsor?

Only the applicant needs to do it, not you.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry I meant my wife did her TB test. I dont know if it would be ok to submit the application eventhough it would have like 10 days left on the test.

Its a silly rule set by IOM that they wont issue a new certificate until the current cert . is expired...

·
Registered
579 Posts
sorry I meant my wife did her TB test. I dont know if it would be ok to submit the application eventhough it would have like 10 days left on the test.

Its a silly rule set by IOM that they wont issue a new certificate until the current cert . is expired...
As long as you apply before it's due to expire, you should be fine. But if I were you, I'd wait for it to expire and get it redone. Always best to be on the safe side!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As long as you apply before it's due to expire, you should be fine. But if I were you, I'd wait for it to expire and get it redone. Always best to be on the safe side!
yea thats the issue, if I wait, then I have to request payslips, employee reference, bank statment for the next month all over again and that would be another 1.5 months.

I am just playing catch up all the time:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am thinking to send this one with a cover letter assuring the ECO that a new test will be done before the date of travel.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Joppa, nyclon,
is it fine if I submit? I am have you had anyone having issue with tb test expiring during processing time?

I read the immigration rules which are clear in saying that "valid medical cert..at the time of the application"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.