Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My wife got het TB test certificate from the UK approved test centre yesterday and I have a couple of questions about the result.

First of all as you can see below, it ticks no TB but it does say abnormal and that she was given a referral letter. Will this present any problem with the application.

Second question is, should I include accompanying docs (my wife's declaration, referral letter and receipt) or just the certificate.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi Guys,

My wife got het TB test certificate from the UK approved test centre yesterday and I have a couple of questions about the result.

First of all as you can see below, it ticks no TB but it does say abnormal and that she was given a referral letter. Will this present any problem with the application.

Second question is, should I include accompanying docs (my wife's declaration, referral letter and receipt) or just the certificate.

I just included the certificate as part of the supporting documents, that should be more than enough.

Reactions: seanmcint

·
Registered
556 Posts
that's great, thanks.

Does anyone have an answer for the first question?
What did it say on the referral letter? I'd maybe just include that in as well and keep a copy of it. Just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What did it say on the referral letter? I'd maybe just include that in as well and keep a copy of it. Just to be on the safe side.
thanks. what is said was illegible but they did say that it was down to exposure to smoke and dust

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Just giving this a bump. I still not 100% certain about my first question regarding the abnormality.

The referral letter should make clear the nature of the abnormality otherwise the ECO could possibly reject. You need to make sure what you say is illegible in the letter, is clarified by the writer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.