Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
i still have a question about TB certificate.
actually i was planning to submit visa application from madagascar, but unfortunately the visa application submission was missed and need to wait until end of this month.
due to this, i'm applying UK visa from indonesia as i'm Indonesian.
as part of visa requirement, i already did the TB test in madagascar and B Certificate still valid until 2018. is there any issue if i submit TB certificate from madagascar?
do i need to retake TB test in jakarta?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It isn't 100% clear, but since not every country that requires TB test has an approved centre so you have to get the test done in another country, you should be ok with relying on Madagascar certificate, but I can't tell you what the attitude of Indonesian VAC staff can be.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It isn't 100% clear, but since not every country that requires TB test has an approved centre so you have to get the test done in another country, you should be ok with relying on Madagascar certificate, but I can't tell you what the attitude of Indonesian VAC staff can be.
@Joppa, thanks for information. I already contact TB test center and they suggested to use existing Certificate as it's still valid.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Joppa, thanks for information. I already contact TB test center and they suggested to use existing Certificate as it's still valid.

@Joppa, finally my visa get approved.
seems that they receive TB certificate from any approved clinic from different country, not limited to the approved clinic which the applicant resident.
and for sure the Certificate is still valid during visa submission

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.