Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long before those in charge figure out that one way of resolving Dubai's ecconomic woes is to impliment taxes on expat incomes

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
You've not been in the ME very long have you? This discussion has been going on for years and nothing has happened. Qatar has recently announced a tax on corporate income, but no one knows when & how that'll be introduced.

The UAE will not introduce income tax. They would never manage to collect it and having such a thing would mean that lots of expats would leave. They cannot afford to have that happen, so it's a no-goer. If anything we'll get VAT/Sales Tax, which you may not be aware has been on the cards for sometime.

A little less of the ill-informed scaremongering wouldn't go amiss. Thank you.

-

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've not been in the ME very long have you? This discussion has been going on for years and nothing has happened. Qatar has recently announced a tax on corporate income, but no one knows when & how that'll be introduced.

The UAE will not introduce income tax. They would never manage to collect it and having such a thing would mean that lots of expats would leave. They cannot afford to have that happen, so it's a no-goer. If anything we'll get VAT/Sales Tax, which you may not be aware has been on the cards for sometime.

A little less of the ill-informed scaremongering wouldn't go amiss. Thank you.

-
Your condesending assumptions are not even close. I've been working though out ME on projects since 1986 and unlike your pampered expats in Dubai I was there before 90% of what exists today.

And it dosen't matter how many times an issue has been tabled it will eventually happen. The collection issue is a no brainer, the tax will be implimented and collected by the employer.

With regards to ill informed scare mongering I have been on the inside with the movers and shakers, you have no idea what is being considered... If you think UAE won't impliment taxes then hang on to your hat

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
All this guy does is moan, give it a rest...

·
Banned
598 Posts
Do we have a ignore button so I dont have to listen to this bloke anymore?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
yeah on some forums, you can just block people and don't see their responses... that would be great on this one...

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
hes like a troll who never made it,

It seems who ever came here and didn't make any money hates the place, pity for them.

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Your condesending assumptions are not even close. I've been working though out ME on projects since 1986 and unlike your pampered expats in Dubai I was there before 90% of what exists today.

And it dosen't matter how many times an issue has been tabled it will eventually happen. The collection issue is a no brainer, the tax will be implimented and collected by the employer.

With regards to ill informed scare mongering I have been on the inside with the movers and shakers, you have no idea what is being considered... If you think UAE won't impliment taxes then hang on to your hat

Do stop making a fool of yourself. I was not being condescending but it is apparant that you do not know half of what you think. Some of us on this board have been here a while and have many connections, but manage not to mention this everytime we post. :rolleyes:

Continue to be rude, to a moderator in particular, and you will not last long.

-

·
Banned
598 Posts
hes like a troll who never made it,

It seems who ever came here and didn't make any money hates the place, pity for them.
lol, happens everytime. They lose thier job or somthing makes them mad they go straight for google and search "Dubai forums" come here, sign up, and then start making these "why dubai sucks" posts. But I cant help myself and have to feed the trolls. :confused2:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
hahah i know, i cant help it either.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
It comes across that you two are just very bored and have nothing better to do lol

Jo xxx

I'm not working anymore, Dubai is over, kaput, finished, dead, deceased. :ranger:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
lol true, but jojo its Thursday :D no work to do today.....!!

·
Banned
598 Posts
It comes across that you two are just very bored and have nothing better to do lol

Jo xxx
I have somthing better to do, but I dont want to do it, so I sit here bored.

·
Banned
598 Posts
As for Big, in my country we call your type "Potty mouth" or extremis excreatia vomitus

Please feel free to respond with your increadible wit or what passes for intelligence in your particular trailer park
Your spelling speaks for the amount of intelligence you have. :tongue1:
In my country they would call you Grande Bodacious Defecator. Take a hike mac, you only wish you could afford 1 of my trailers. Give mommy and daddy thier internet back kid before you get in trouble.

Reactions: Sean_C
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.