Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
I need informatin regarding the tax certificates required for Aus Immi. I had been a govt servant and I never took NTN as my tax was deducted from my salary. Now I have nothing to prove that I have been filing tax in Pakistan except my salary slips indicating the amount deducted as income tax. Please guide as to how I can get the previous years tax returns or any other alternate ...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello everyone.
I need informatin regarding the tax certificates required for Aus Immi. I had been a govt servant and I never took NTN as my tax was deducted from my salary. Now I have nothing to prove that I have been filing tax in Pakistan except my salary slips indicating the amount deducted as income tax. Please guide as to how I can get the previous years tax returns or any other alternate ...
If u are a govt sevant and tax had been deducted than u must have a TAX number, but u may not know it. consult the finance department and they might help u.. AS TAX can go with tax number...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply .. i have checked at FBR website against my CNIC number but there is no record .... should I consult some tax consultant or approach FBR so assistance ... please guide...

·
Registered
271 Posts
I believe the records on the site are updated only since you have been registered. You may want to visit the finance department perosnly and request for tax return reciepts since the time you are paying the tax. They can surely find your details somewhere in their records.

All the best!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts