Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We had previously live in Spain for 4 years.

We left half way through financial year 2011 (jan 1st-june 27th 176 days.)

Do we have to do the renta?
(we have already paid tax on this period and are most probably owed back about 1500 euros so not doing would cost us a lot of money.)

Do we have to declare UK income and then fill in double taxation sections of the renta form?

Any advice would be appreciated as we have conflicting advice from Madrid and the local spanish tax office.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts