Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm am planning to apply for skills assessment with Engineers Australia. I have collected all the required educational credentials and work experience letters so far stating my technical job duties, lengths of employment etc.

However, EA also demands tax related documents issued by government such as Form 16/ITR/26AS. When I was working, my salary was well below minimum tax brackets and hence I didn't file taxes. So I don't have these documents from the government.

Has anyone else faced this problem? What could I do in this case? Will EA consider my experience with that company? If not, what else can I do?

Any help is really appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
23,876 Posts
Hello all,

I'm am planning to apply for skills assessment with Engineers Australia. I have collected all the required educational credentials and work experience letters so far stating my technical job duties, lengths of employment etc.

However, EA also demands tax related documents issued by government such as Form 16/ITR/26AS. When I was working, my salary was well below minimum tax brackets and hence I didn't file taxes. So I don't have these documents from the government.

Has anyone else faced this problem? What could I do in this case? Will EA consider my experience with that company? If not, what else can I do?

Any help is really appreciated. Thank you!
Form 16 is issued by the company
Did you not get it ?
Technically it can be issued to a 0 tax employee also

Cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Form 16 is issued by the company
Did you not get it ?
Technically it can be issued to a 0 tax employee also

Cheers
Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply!

However, my employer didn't issue me any form 16. In this case, is there any alternative?

Please let me know. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts