Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
Hi top at. I just joined the forum tonight and want to post a request for help. Admin says I cannot post until I have made 5 successful posts. I am confused. Sorry for my ignorance if these things but can you advise me thanks
Topcat83 doesn't use the forum that often anymore. I think I'm the only moderator on the NZ forum at the moment.
You can post a request for help in the main forum and do not need to make 5 posts or comments on posts/threads to do this.
You can quite easily make a post on an existing thread or even start your own thread whenever you like. Just hit the Create New Thread button.
Once you have made 5 posts the PM (Private message) facility will open for you, however, your 5 posts must be within the rules and not just nonsense comments.

Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum and point you to the Forum Rules. Please read and digest.

Regards,

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
Posted a meet up for any ex pats in Tauranga - in the main part of the forum.

This Sunday 2.30pm at Columbus coffee, Bethlehem shopping centre.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any more plans to arrange coffee? Me and hubby and 2 kids been here for 3 years, finding it hard to make new friends tho?

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
Any more plans to arrange coffee? Me and hubby and 2 kids been here for 3 years, finding it hard to make new friends tho?
Hey Amt70,
Yeah for sure must get on to organising something soon.

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
Check your personal messages

·
Registered
16 Posts

Hi AMT70,
I've been in Tauranga a month now, with hubby and 2 kids. Also finding it a challenge to meet new people - happy to meet up for a coffee if you fancy it?:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, We've moved here a month ago, me, hubby and our 2 boys. I am originally from Poland but lived in UK for nearly 10 years. We live in Otumoetai/Bureta. Let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee. A

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
Hi,

Will arrange a meet up soon. Currently in the uk and will organise a coffee meet in October.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
Ok boys and girls.

How about Saturday 17th October say around 10:45.

Nourish cafe, corner of SH2 and Te Puna Road in Te Puna. Kids play areas inside and out ;-)

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
Hi, Sorry wont be able to make it next Sat, any chance to move it to following weekend?
Don't see why not - Saturday 24th same time same place ?

Should be three of us - me, the Mrs and our 4 year old.

Who will be attending?

·
Registered
12 Posts
24th sounds great, place and time are good (never been there before).

Attendees: me, hubby, and 2 boys (almost 5 year old and 17 mths old ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
24th sounds great, place and time are good (never been there before).

Attendees: me, hubby, and 2 boys (almost 5 year old and 17 mths old ;)
Hiya,
See you at Nourish later this morning and if anyone else wishes to join us then feel free :)
Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

Just hijacking your thread here :p
Recently moved to the Mount and keen to get out and meet some people soon if anyone fancies a coffee or something?

Carol :)

·
Super Moderator
4,886 Posts
Hi all,

Just hijacking your thread here :p
Recently moved to the Mount and keen to get out and meet some people soon if anyone fancies a coffee or something?

Carol :)
Hi and welcome to the Bay.
Haven't had an ex. pat coffee meet for a while but difficult to find the time at the moment with a new baba at home and very close to starting a new house build.
Hopefully I left NatalieTalbot's email up there long enough for you to note it down.
Anything you wanna ask about the area just fire away. We've been in Bethlehem for 19 months now.
Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I've been in Tauranga for 2&half years now...and still struggling to meet people!
I'm in Otumoetai area with DD13 & DD11, husband and dog. Anyone wanting to go for coffee/walk/chat online - give me a shout!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts