Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 607 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.

I have recently submitted my EOI for a Tasmanian 489 visa after having my skill assessed by Vetasses.

I scored 70/60 on the EOI

just wondering if anyone could shed some light on the possible processing times for Tasmania ? I know its a "how long is a piece of string" sort of question, but though id see if anyone has recently gone through this visa.

Thanks

JD3006

·
Registered
21,578 Posts
Hi All.

I have recently submitted my EOI for a Tasmanian 489 visa after having my skill assessed by Vetasses.

just wondering if anyone could shed some light on the possible processing times for Tasmania ? I know its a "how long is a piece of string" sort of question, but though id see if anyone has recently gone through this visa.

Thanks

JD3006
Anzsco code?

Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anzsco code?

Cheers
I have checked the skills select website for the occupation ceilings but Occupation ceilings do not apply to State or Territory Nominated, Employer Sponsored or Business Innovation and Investment visa subclasses.

I fall into the State or Territory Nominated section

hope that helps

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi All.

Thanks

JD3006
8 weeks but can be sooner if all documents are fine

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Recent work experience

Dear friends,

I have just received my ACS assessment result for Software Engineer, and I am now preparing to apply for Tasmania 489 SS.

One of the requirements for Tasmanian SS is one year recent work experience, should this work experience be post qualification? As according to ACS my work experience is considered to be skilled after January 2017 which means I have 7 months of post qualification work experience.

Kindly help if someone knows about this issue...

·
Registered
184 Posts
hi all

what is the minimum ielts score is required for ss tasmania ?
I think its 6 as stated on their website.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
184 Posts
Dear friends,

I have just received my ACS assessment result for Software Engineer, and I am now preparing to apply for Tasmania 489 SS.

One of the requirements for Tasmanian SS is one year recent work experience, should this work experience be post qualification? As according to ACS my work experience is considered to be skilled after January 2017 which means I have 7 months of post qualification work experience.

Kindly help if someone knows about this issue...
Hi All.

Thanks

JD3006
Dear mates can you please enlighten the procedure for Tasmanian SS nomination for 489.

I have 50points and looking for 10 more by SS nomination.

What is the next step.
Do i need tp contact Tasmanian government after submitting EOI and what are the documents required, what other procedures should i consider.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dear mates can you please enlighten the procedure for Tasmanian SS nomination for 489.

I have 50points and looking for 10 more by SS nomination.

What is the next step.
Do i need tp contact Tasmanian government after submitting EOI and what are the documents required, what other procedures should i consider.

Thank you in advance.

Your signature indicate that you have not taken any English test so far, if so, you need to do it first. After you have IELTS or other approved test results ready, you can apply for Tasmania SS on their official website. Complete information about applying required documents, and state sponsorship eligibility criteria is available on the site as well.

·
Registered
159 Posts
hey guys, any recent nominations? I applied on 15th of September no CO nothing new yet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Reactions: bishoyerian

·
Registered
37 Posts
Any latest updates from anyone so far? I submitted on 2nd October and nothing has happened so far. How long till the assignment of a CO for those who have already gotten it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Any updates so far

Hi guys, long time watching, first time posting

Is there any updates in regards to Tasmanian state sponsorship?
We've lodged our application on 14/10/2017 and still haven't any confirmation that officer was assigned

·
Registered
359 Posts
Showing jobs for Tasmania, must the job title match ones nominated occupation? I mean word for word? Even if the title is different and the advert states that they need ones occupation to apply?

·
Registered
159 Posts
my application got rejected for not having enough funds, they said I need at least $40,000!!!

1 - 20 of 607 Posts