Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Just wondering if anybody has any info on hotels in the Tarifa area I'm looking for a nice hotel for my daughter as a honeymoon present. She also want to go over to Tangeres for the day . Thanks

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
My daughters stayed in Balenciaga Rooms recently, which I thought looked very pretty. Loads more to choose from on websites like Booking.com: 213,322 hotels worldwide. Book your hotel now!, depending on your budget. I always have a look at reviews on Trip Advisor, too, before booking anything.

If they are going to Tangiers, tell them to do it themselves (and maybe just hire a local guide if they would feel more comfortable). We did an organised day trip and it was pretty awful - really just got about 3hrs in Tangier.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Without a doubt you should book the Hurricain Hotel. Gorgeous little family run hotel with beautiful gardens and views over the strights of Gib. Food is to die for, try the steaks.
They have horses too which is a lovely way to see the area.
One of my favourute hotels anywhere.
Can't fail to be impressed buy the homely feel to the place.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies have checked The Hurrican Hotel unfortunately its fully booked for the dates we are looking at but will continue looking .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts