Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Morning all.

Sorry I haven't been around at all, but I have been confined to my bed all week! I cannot stand for long and also it's painful sitting down at the pc so I can't! I'm having a huge problem with my back again and am having daily steroid injections and a large cocktail of painkillers and tranquilizers so I'm not making much sense either !! (Do I ever?!?!).

I was asked by the forum editor to do an interview for them some weeks ago, and I see that Bob has now published the result. :eek: I am pleased that it came out so positively, because that is honestly how we feel about living here. I wish everyone had the same experience, although I see from XTreme's post (congrats on your four year anniversary in Spain, XT!) that you guys are really happy with your move as well. It can be done!;)

Hopefully catch you all a bit later when I'm more able to get around!

Tally.xxxx

·
Registered
348 Posts
Morning all.

Sorry I haven't been around at all, but I have been confined to my bed all week! I cannot stand for long and also it's painful sitting down at the pc so I can't! I'm having a huge problem with my back again and am having daily steroid injections and a large cocktail of painkillers and tranquilizers so I'm not making much sense either !! (Do I ever?!?!).

I was asked by the forum editor to do an interview for them some weeks ago, and I see that Bob has now published the result. :eek: I am pleased that it came out so positively, because that is honestly how we feel about living here. I wish everyone had the same experience, although I see from XTreme's post (congrats on your four year anniversary in Spain, XT!) that you guys are really happy with your move as well. It can be done!;)

Hopefully catch you all a bit later when I'm more able to get around!

Tally.xxxx
Hope you are feeling better soon Tallulah....really enjoyed reading your story, and, may I say, I share many of your sentiments.

·
Banned
2,426 Posts
Xtreme, we do NOT need ANY topless shots of you!

Taliban, get well soon. As all have said, it's nice when all works out well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.