Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, when they emailed me to say they'd recieved my visa application package, it said their average for processing settlement visas was currently 40-45 business days, and that all were completed within 60 days.

Its now been over 60 days and I'd really like to talk to a real person about whats going on, but the only way to get someone on the phone is to know an extension number or last name of someone at the office.

Does anyone know an extension or a way to talk to a real person at the LA Consulate??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright, when they emailed me to say they'd recieved my visa application package, it said their average for processing settlement visas was currently 40-45 business days, and that all were completed within 60 days.

Its now been over 60 days and I'd really like to talk to a real person about whats going on, but the only way to get someone on the phone is to know an extension number or last name of someone at the office.

Does anyone know an extension or a way to talk to a real person at the LA Consulate??
Well, after sending the consulate an email and a fax (surprisingly, they responded to the fax better than the email?) I got word that I was approved! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.