Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,594 Posts
Hi there,

You'll need a statutory declaration or letter from his solicitor giving you his permission to allow your daughter to emigrate.

As Amaslam suggested it would be wise to contact an agent. We do have agents who post on here. Veronika (SOMV) posts fairly regularly and you can contact her via her signature.

1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.