Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm a Systems Admin/Mgr and looking for visa sponsored jobs. I've loads of experience (8+ years) with networking, software & hardware support.

I have a degree in IT / Networking and I have both British and Irish passports.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as Im looking visa sponsored IT jobs?

Thanks in advance for any help or info.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi

I sent a reply before but i dont think it went through. We moved from Northern Ireland (Portstewart) about 18 months ago, I am just about to start my 3rd IT job. i dont find them that hard to find so you should be ok.

Not sure about sponsorship but try searching on mycareer and seekit websites for jobs. With your experience you should be able to start on around $70k which is a lot better than northern ireland salary.

Good luck with the search and if you want anymore info let me know

email d_coyles at hotmail

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

I sent a reply before but i dont think it went through. We moved from Northern Ireland (Portstewart) about 18 months ago, I am just about to start my 3rd IT job. i dont find them that hard to find so you should be ok.

Not sure about sponsorship but try searching on mycareer and seekit websites for jobs. With your experience you should be able to start on around $70k which is a lot better than northern ireland salary.

Good luck with the search and if you want anymore info let me know

email d_coyles at hotmail
Thanks Danny, I appreciate that info.....cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.