Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Can anyone advice me regarding System Analyst (261112) job code.Is it that people who have applied under that job code have not got the visa invite

Is it a flagged occupation. I searched in the website. It is not flagged and is there in the new list. Then what is the issue

Whoever who got invite under this code please reply as I am so confused

·
Registered
9 Posts
Whoever who got invite under this code please reply as I am so confused
Hi aussieit,

My ANZSCO code is 262113 and I was waiting for it to pop-up under NSW's 2015 list since last July, but unfortunately it didn't. Hence, I went ahead with SA and got invite.

I sees merely 4-5 job opportunities most of the times while searching for openings matching my skill-set, within SA. Though it brings my confidence level down, I am pushing myself towards its positive side, because, I am hoping that this nomination/invite indicates a demand for the related skills there.

But, if you find a job, or even just find a better job, in another location you are perfectly within your rights to accept that job and move somewhere else.

Regards,
OzIT

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi aussieit,

My ANZSCO code is 262113 and I was waiting for it to pop-up under NSW's 2015 list since last July, but unfortunately it didn't. Hence, I went ahead with SA and got invite.

I sees merely 4-5 job opportunities most of the times while searching for openings matching my skill-set, within SA. Though it brings my confidence level down, I am pushing myself towards its positive side, because, I am hoping that this nomination/invite indicates a demand for the related skills there.

But, if you find a job, or even just find a better job, in another location you are perfectly within your rights to accept that job and move somewhere else.

Regards,
OzIT
Hi OzIT...Congrats for getting the invite...can you tell me when was the system analyst ceiling completed in 2014-15...also can you give me the date when you file EoI.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts