Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My job code related to system administrator. What visa I can apply for?

Im checking the skilled occp list, but getting disappointed because I find no where they are accepting people for this role. :(

Is there any visa or state that can help me?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi All,

My job code related to system administrator. What visa I can apply for?

Im checking the skilled occp list, but getting disappointed because I find no where they are accepting people for this role.

Is there any visa or state that can help me?

262113 (Systems Administrator) I guess u can apply for NSW but still it depends on ur roles.
It's ok if the roles matches 70% of ANZCO code

·
Registered
66 Posts
Query regarding ACS assessment

262113 (Systems Administrator) I guess u can apply for NSW but still it depends on ur roles.
It's ok if the roles matches 70% of ANZCO code
Hi Pradu,

Greetings!!

I am having overall 6 years of experience and in company A i worked for 1year5months and company B for 3 years 9months and in current company i am working from sep 2016 til date

#COmpany A exp is irrevalant to the job code 262113 :( so can i apply with the remaining two company work experience ?

#I did my B.Tech under ECE stream i guess as per ACS they will deduct 4 yrs of my Exp :(

# My husband did B.Tech under ECE and there was 1 year lag in his education due to health issue so he completed his degree in 2012 and was in searc of job till dec 2014 and did some courses in that period and working as software test engineer from jan 2015 till date? can we apply for acs assessment for him now or shall we apply in jan once he completes 3 years and can we expect +ve assessment result for him:(

#kindly suggest whether the attached roles format will be sufficient or do i need to get one in detail?

Kindly guide me what can be done.

Thanks,
Alekhya

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts