Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

As part of IQA, We need to submit certified copy of Syllabus. When I enquired about these syllabus in University , they told syllabus is unavailable since they are old. Could you some one please suggest me on this and even my bachelor degree contains generic subject name( Ex: Computer science I, Maths I, Physics I,Computer science II ... ).

I have gathered my syllabus through internet and old hard copy of syllabus, Planning to prepare syllabus on my own and certify them. Do NZQA accept this or will they accept if I do self statutory declaration about my syllabus.

Thanks,

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dear All,

As part of IQA, We need to submit certified copy of Syllabus. When I enquired about these syllabus in University , they told syllabus is unavailable since they are old. Could you some one please suggest me on this and even my bachelor degree contains generic subject name( Ex: Computer science I, Maths I, Physics I,Computer science II ... ).

I have gathered my syllabus through internet and old hard copy of syllabus, Planning to prepare syllabus on my own and certify them. Do NZQA accept this or will they accept if I do self statutory declaration about my syllabus.

Thanks,
In which university and which year you studied ?

Regards
Shooter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Studied Bachelor of Science with Computer science, Mathematics and Physics from Sri Krishnadevarya University, Anantapur, Andrapradesh, India.

Thanks,
Shyam.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I Studied Bachelor of Science with Computer science, Mathematics and Physics from Sri Krishnadevarya University, Anantapur, Andrapradesh, India.

Thanks,
Shyam.
I also studied in Bachelor of Science (Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science) in 2003 but it was from Bangalore University, India. I do not know my degree syllabus is as same as your university degree syllabus or not, but if you need I can give you soft copy of the syllabus.

Regards
Shooter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will be very grateful if you can share syllabus to prepare for my syllabus. I am new to forum. Please let us know how can we communicate to share mailid.

Besides this, have you completed IQA for your
B.Sc, if yes what is the outcome.

Thanks
Shyam

·
Registered
56 Posts
It will be very grateful if you can share syllabus to prepare for my syllabus. I am new to forum. Please let us know how can we communicate to share mailid.

Besides this, have you completed IQA for your
B.Sc, if yes what is the outcome.

Thanks
Shyam
I have sent a personal message to you. Check it in your expatforum inbox.

I will apply for IQA this month.

Regards
Shooter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you very much for sharing the mail id and I have sent mail , please provide the syallbus.

Thanks,
Shyam.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bangalore University 2004 semester scheme syllabus required

Hi,

Can anyone share the BU 2004 semester scheme syllabus for BSc Computer Science.
Also would like to know if notarization of the syllabus print out is good enough for the ACS submission.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
136 Posts
When I did IQA assessment for my BCA and M.S Systems Engineering in November, I didn't submit any syllabus.

Is this something new requirement? :confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
bangalore university comp sci syllabus for 2004-07 semester scheme required

bangalore university comp sci syllabus for 2004-07 semester scheme required.

It is not a new requirement to give syllabus. In my marks card there is no subject details, It just gives physics -1, maths -1 and Computer Science -1 for Sem 1 and so on for 6 semesters.
I would like to get a copy of BSc 2004-2007 syllabus for computer science from Bangalore university. Anyhelp from anyone who has submitted is much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you very much for sharing the mail id and I have sent mail , please provide the syallbus.

Thanks,
Shyam.
Hi Shyam,

Could you help me out as well for the syllabus from Bangalore University if you have one. Or could you please share some light on what you had done? Just getting the syllabus and notarizing would be sufficient?

Below is my query that i had posted...

bangalore university comp sci syllabus for 2004-07 semester scheme required.

It is not a new requirement to give syllabus. In my marks card there is no subject details, It just gives physics -1, maths -1 and Computer Science -1 for Sem 1 and so on for 6 semesters.
I would like to get a copy of BSc 2004-2007 syllabus for computer science from Bangalore university. Anyhelp from anyone who has submitted is much appreciated.

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts