Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My company contract is going to complete in upcoming November and a new company may join my project site. I might have to switch the organisation as my employment is on contract basis according to project availability.

How to intimate CO for this change?
Will it affect my visa file?
What will be possible effects?
How will I cope with this change?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone faced same issue?

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
You should inform DIBP from within your online visa application. Update us --> Change of circumstances and if applicable, another Update us --> Change of address

I suggest you also inform the site owner about possibility of job verification, and if that happens, direct them to the right employer/ contractor (phone, address, etc) because no one currently operating there (i.e. the new contractor) would know you.

This change should not affect your visa.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should inform DIBP from within your online visa application. Update us --> Change of circumstances and if applicable, another Update us --> Change of address

I suggest you also inform the site owner about possibility of job verification, and if that happens, direct them to the right employer/ contractor (phone, address, etc) because no one currently operating there (i.e. the new contractor) would know you.

This change should not affect your visa.
Thanks for clearing my doubt..
Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts